Asian Conference on Membrane Computing (ACMC 2015)
November 12-15, 2015
Anhui University,Hefei, Anhui, China
Asian Conference on Membrane Computing (ACMC 2015) is now available online.
- Last date for submission of paper: 20 August 2015
Last date for submission of paper: 10 August 2015
- Acceptance notification: 10 September 2015
- Camera Ready Paper: 25 September 2015
- Early bird Registration Last date: 10 October 2015
The fourth Asian Conference on Membrane Computing (ACMC 2015) provides an open platform to bring together scholars worldwide to present their recent work on membrane computing. The topics of this conference are as follows (but not limited to):
Theoretical aspects of membrane computing
- Various variants of computing models: cell-, tissue- and neural-like P systems
- Computational power and computational efficiency of membrane computing models
- Small universal membrane computing models
Applications of membrane computing
- Robots controller design
- Modeling using P systems for biological systems, ecological systems, traffic systems, etc.
- Membrane computing models inspired optimization algorithms for various problems
- Other applications
Implementation of membrane computing models
- Software implementation
- Hardware implementation
- Biological implementation
- Other implementation
Bio-Inspired Optimization Techniques
- Genetic algorithm (inspired by DNA and process of natural selection)
- Membrane algorithms (Inspired by cells), etc
ACMC 2015 also welcome the submissions from other research areas related to membrane computing or dealing with cellular computing such as DNA computing.
Anhui University, Hefei, Anhui, (0086) 230601, China.
Secretaries: Ying Xie (Anhui University, Hefei, China), Lei Zhang (Anhui University, Hefei, China), Ye Tian (Anhui University, Hefei, China)